{padding:0 3px}

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Craft Update (May Day & Fish Bowls)

This past weekend, I did some craft projects. I used to scrapbook all the time but once the kiddos arrived my passion for scrapbooking has been pushed to the back burner. I hope to get caught up soon before little-C is starting school and then I'm 5-years behind.

I thought it would be fun to make May Day baskets for C's friends at daycare. I bought some red solo cups, pipe cleaners, stamps, punch balloons, rings, bouncy balls and bracelets.

I also used some of my scrapbooking paper to make little tags for each of the baskets. I can't wait to hear her expression from her teachers when she hands them out to her friends.

MayDay
Happy May Day! 
MayDay
Happy May Day! 
We also wanted to thank the people who got Little-C and R-man Easter gifts so Dave and I made these! We included a note that said, "You're little fishes wanted to thank you for the Easter gifts." They'll love these and needlessness to say, I thought they were adorable as well. But I can't take credit for this awesome idea. It came from Little-C's daycare. They sent one home in her art folder so we tried to replicate it and include R-man's hand. It was a challenge getting him to straighten his fingers but we did our best.

Little-C knew exactly what to do so she obviously paints all the time all daycare! She does an art project everyday at daycare, which is awesome! We just love her teachers!


No comments :

Post a Comment