{padding:0 3px}

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up (10.10 - 10.12)

Cheering on our Cyclones is what we are most proud of this weekend. My brother and sister-n-law came up and Dave and I took them to their first ISU football game. At least they saw a win! We weren't sure this was going to be the case the first couple of quarters. While we were at the game, a couple of our friends watched the kiddos. We are so thankful for such awesome friends and neighbors.
Ben reading to his friends.
Ben loved pushing his cousins on the swing.

My hubby and I.
Dave, Janet, Tina and Ray. Ray is my brother!
My older brother Ray and I. Well older to me, but he is six years younger than me.
My sister-n-law Tina and I with a photo bomb from Eric! 

A view from up top of the stadium.
Great view of Jack Trice stadium.
Enjoying the day with my brother.
Dave and my brother Ray.
My hubby and I.
Great view of Jack Trice Stadium.
We of course had to make a few meals for the sitters so they didn't have to worry about cooking. We made Chicken Tetrazzini and Walking Tacos. Both meals were good and we enjoyed some after we got home from the game.

On Sunday, we spent the day running errands and buying a few new sweatshirts for Little-C. Winter will soon be approaching so we want the kids to be warm.
The kiddos saying goodbye to their cousin.

He absolutely loves to read. He often gives this page a hug and a kiss because he sees a grandpa in the photo.
Doesn't look comfortable, but he always has to be touching something when he's sleeping.

No comments :

Post a Comment