{padding:0 3px}

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up (4.22.16-4.24.16)

Wow, what a beautiful weekend. We enjoyed a lot of time outdoors, which helped when the kids went to bed each night.

Friday night, C and I enjoyed some snuggle time, but we had to be sure to catch a selfie! She loves to have her photo taken, but getting her to smile normal is difficult at times.

Saturday morning, we woke up early because C had her dance photos. I'm new to this whole dance thing so it was a bit stressful getting her hair and makeup done. They suggested eye liner, mascara, brow pencil, eye shadow and blush. The outfit in itself is a bit of a challenge. Let's hope her recital goes well.
Not too excited for her photos. 
Her dance class
After we got home from her dance photos, C and I headed out to do some shopping. We had to stop at Red Robin for a quick lunch.

After our shopping adventure, we headed to a good friends baby shower. Later in the evening, the kids and I went on a bike ride to Ankeny Miracle Park. They absolutely love it and we were there an hour. The good thing is, I only tipped over on my bike once. I wore my clip shoes and I had one clipped out and one in and of course I fell over on to the side that was clipped in. The kids were worried Mom wasn't okay. It hurt a little, but once I got my foot unclipped, I was just fine.
The kids and I about to venture out.
Ankeny Miracle Park

The roller slide - their favorite of them all. 


Trying to balance.

Climbing and loving it.

Climbing up the tall one just like his sister.




Proud to be on the big rock. 
The awesome swing that they like for a whole 30 seconds. 
After we got home from the park, we treated the kids to an ice cream cone. And they both agreed to sharing their toppings for their cones.


On Sunday, we cleaned the house. The kids usually love to help clean too because they can dust and help take all the chairs out of the kids to run the Shark steam mop. 

The kids enjoyed time outside with Dave when I went to teach cycling. R-man and his superman hat! 

The kids also had a fun time dressing up with hats and gloves that I got from a huge friend.  Their house stories can get interesting at times. 

No comments :

Post a Comment