{padding:0 3px}

Monday, November 24, 2014

Pantry Organization

After only being in our house for six weeks, I thought it was time to organize our pantry since it was starting to look a little out of sorts! I hate it when things are just tossed in and you can't seem to find what you want.


Our pantry before I organized it.
First, I decided to organize the kids snacks. These handy Rubbermaid Half Bin containers from Target have great dividers for organizing. What I love about these is, they are durable and if you don't want the dividers you can flip the dividers back so it's a full box. I put them low so the kids can easily get their snacks out. Each of these bins were $14.99, but they are totally worth it.




To organize my baking goods, I purchased a variety of different sizes of these Better Homes & Gardens Flip-Tite storage containers from Walmart. I organize my chocolate chips, M&M's, Pecans and a variety of other items that need organized for a clean look. The square containers with the pecans shown below are $4.97 each so I'm guessing I spent about $60 on all of the containers I have in my pantry.


After I was finished organizing and putting all "like" items together. I now have extra space in my pantry. I wonder what I'll put in there to fill it up! Don't worry, I'll find something.


No comments :

Post a Comment