{padding:0 3px}

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Our daughter is 3

In December, our daughter turned 3, and Dave and I are wondering how this could happen so quick. Growing up, my Mom always told me life would speed up as I got older. I didn't really believe her, until I graduated from college. Life did seem to speed up and even more so once our daughter was born.

When Little-C turned 3 on Dec. 15, and Dave and I took the day off to celebrate with her. She was thrilled to send her brother to daycare and spend the day with Mommy and Daddy.

We gave her an American Girl doll and a stroller for her birthday. She loved them and had to take them shopping. We went to Jordan Creek Mall where we went to "Build a Bear" where Little-C built Olaf.




Building Olaf was exciting for Dave and I too because we had never done it before. It's not a cheap thing to too often - Olaf was $24.99, but his summer outfit was $13.99. She enjoyed every minute of it, so it was completely worth it.
Helping sew Olaf.
Little-C washing Olaf before she get's him dressed.
Dressing Olaf in his summer gear.

Later that afternoon, I quickly made her a cake. She loves Mickey Mouse so I made her a small cake. She enjoyed blowing out the candles.



This past weekend, we home home to celebrate her birthday with the entire family. One of her nephew's turned 6 on Dec. 13 and the other turned 1 on Dec. 30. It's so much easier to get everyone together at one time and celebrate all three birthdays!

Due to my large family and my sister and brother's, we decided to rent UMBA Hall in Underwood to make it easier. There were about 30 people in attendance to celebrate all three birthdays!

I decorated the birthday cake for Little-C and her cousin Ben. Thankfully, my sister Linda had her friend made Blake's cake since time was of essence! And, space in the car driving home.

Little-C's Mickey Mouse cake
Ben's soccer ball cake.
Little-C blowing out her candles.
Linda, Blake (1) and Kyle Scott
Ben (6) about ready to blow out his candles.
She enjoys opening up gifts.


Little-C enjoying her doll house with Grandma Wilwerding.

No comments :

Post a Comment